At the end of 1945, 41 former master tailors establish a cooperative in Třebíč.
The cooperative is called Oděva Třebíč.
Gradual joining of cooperatives from nearby Jaroměřice nad Rokytnou and Velké Meziříčí, the number of members rises to 155 and the total turnover is more than CZK 4 million.
Gradual inclusion of other cooperatives from the Třebíč region, the start of the production of eyelashes and wigs for dolls and also of the children’s collection, a crucial step for the future.
Construction of the main plant – Dům odívání in Třebíč, the beginning of the further development of the cooperative.
Inclusion of the Vkus Znojmo cooperative, the portfolio is extended by knitwear, furriery, synthetic wigs and eyelashes.
Oděva has more than 800 employees and the turnover is more than CZK 75 million.
A new plant in Třebíč is completed – the current head office and production premises of the company.
Manufacture to order is not competitive, our own production is slowing down, only the supply of skilled labour continues, mainly for the Belgian company Alsico.
In more than 70 years we have come a long way and we are ready to face new challenges in the future!